For those interested in adding a VSSL amplifier to their Control4 system, VSSL and Chowmain Software have teamed up to develop and provide a free Composer driver for the X Series (A.1x, A.3x, and A.6x).
Links to Drivers:
Once installed, be sure to check out the “Documentation” tab within Composer for in-depth setup instructions.
- Automatic discovery upon entering MAC address
- Self-healing if IP address changes occur
- Simple setup of Automatic Room On assignment for amplified upon audio endpoint binding
- Automatic detection and display of streaming source via navigator
- Amazon Alexa
- Apple AirPlay 2
- Google Cast
- Spotify Connect
- Play/Pause/Stop/Skip Next commands for streams.
- Discrete Volume, Volume Up, Volume Down control and feedback
- Discrete Mute On, Mute Off, Mute Toggle and feedback.
- Metadata for streams
- RCA, Digital Optical, Digital Coax Input switching (A.1x Only)
- Automatic Room on for 3rd party devices (receivers and other amplifiers) connected to the outputs.
- Front Panel LED control
- Line Level Output Fixed / Variable Volume
- Max Volume
- Source Priority
- Subwoofer Crossover
- Mono Output
- Disable Auto Switch on Inputs